cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Die form problems

Redro
7-Bedrock

Die form problems

Hello i want to make a die form in a sheetmetal and when i constraind , i have an error

i don't now reason why creo not make this

tks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisSpartz
12-Amethyst
(To:Redro)

Hello Bogdan,

I've transferred your question to the Creo community. I think you'll get better responses to your problem here.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

If you post the zip without the rar compression, I will have a look.

Please post a picture of what you are trying to do.

ekoubi
1-Newbie

I am not sure what you are trying to do, but according to the files you put, it looks like you need to manually set the die shape surfaces ( in the Shape tab).

It is possible to set the surfaces in the form part, and then it will be set for every die form you place with this part.

You can specify these surfaces inside the form model by creating an annotation feat with form properties.

Top Tags