cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Dual dimensining in holw table

jpittaliya
1-Newbie

Dual dimensining in holw table

Hello everybody,

I created some holes by pattern features, using the table options.

I want to make the dual dimensions for those holes in the hole table in a drawing.

Anybody have the right way to solve it!!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This does not exist so there is no right way.

You can manually build the table and place each dimension in a cell and it will present the dual dimension.

Of course, this means careful construction of your part so you have the appropriate dimensions available. Patterns too will be limited to table patterns.

However, I just ran into a bug when using the Switch Symbols.. they switch, but don't switch back (Creo 2.0 M040). So be careful if you go this route.

hole_table_dual_dim.PNG

I will be reporting this bug.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

This does not exist so there is no right way.

You can manually build the table and place each dimension in a cell and it will present the dual dimension.

Of course, this means careful construction of your part so you have the appropriate dimensions available. Patterns too will be limited to table patterns.

However, I just ran into a bug when using the Switch Symbols.. they switch, but don't switch back (Creo 2.0 M040). So be careful if you go this route.

hole_table_dual_dim.PNG

I will be reporting this bug.

The bug must have been a fluke. I cannot reproduce the error.

Okay, I reproduced the issue and it turns out to be a bug from back in WF5.

Worse, PTC has decided this is not worth fixing!

Anyone know how I can bring this up to the head of software quality assurance so I can let them know that this is unacceptable?

And can someone test this in Creo 3.0?... thanks

This is the SPR: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/spr.jsp?n=2119668

QA doesn't care if Sales doesn't care. Start with Sales, all else will follow.

Hello Antonius Dirriwachter,

Thank you for help,

I got your answer and came to know that I have to use the manual table for those holes instead of the hole table.

I am using this method and appreciated with your answer.

Top Tags