cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Editing a paterened feature?

ptc-4554296
1-Newbie

Editing a paterened feature?

Hi Folks

I have patterned 1 feature 90 degrees. It is a simple rectangular block that I have patterned once. I would like to alter the hieght of one of the blocks - is there a way of doing this without both of them changing?

Untitled1.bmp

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I found this option under Copy/Paste Special. You can paste using a rotation and Fully dependent. When you edit a feature in the copy, it will ask you if you want to make it independent.

In the example, I copied the left hole to the right (60 degree rotation about the center axis) and varied its diameter using edit.

Copy-pastespecial.JPG

Top Tags