cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Error

ssharma-2
4-Participant

Error

any buddy guide me about these error when am try to open the file Creo 3.0 shutdown?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Yes and no. Sheetmetal requires a constant thickness or it will fail unfold/flatten. It basically stops being sheetmetal once a feature is coined or otherwise formed to less than or greater than its given thickness.

You might be able to do this as a two stage part. I haven't tried it yet, but a basic sheetmetal part could be brought into an assembly and from there, do a secondary operation if you are removing material. You would have to try this as I haven't confirmed you can do this if the part is sheetmetal.

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:ssharma-2)

What you can do is make sheetmetal part with constant thickness, unbend, remove material then bend back.

Top Tags