cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Facing lag while using Creo 6, Not able to select Datum plane for creating a sketch

Vue412
6-Contributor

Facing lag while using Creo 6, Not able to select Datum plane for creating a sketch

I have installed Creo 6 in my system, but facing a lagging while doing part modeling not able to select the datum plane for creating a sketch, Earlier I was using Creo 5 and I have not faced such an issue with it. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Vue412 wrote:

I have installed Creo 6 in my system, but facing a lagging while doing part modeling not able to select the datum plane for creating a sketch, Earlier I was using Creo 5 and I have not faced such an issue with it. Please help

Hi,

put graphics  win32_gdi option into config.pro file to eliminate graphic card driver problem.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Vue412 wrote:

Hi,

put graphics  win32_gdi option into config.pro file to eliminate graphic card driver problem.

Martin Hanák
Vue412
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Now it is working, Thank you for your help

@Vue412 wrote:

Now it is working, Thank you for your help

Hi,

I hope you know that graphics  win32_gdi option is for testing purposes, only.

Final solution >>> remove the option from config.pro and install other graphic card drivers. You can start with current version.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags