cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Feature control frame in revision column.

achopade
4-Participant

Feature control frame in revision column.

i have created feature control frame as a free note & mention in revision column. but when I suppose to add a new row the location gets disturb. How can I make same as parametric so that when I will add or delete any row its should be in that particular row.

Please refer condition 1 & condition 2

condition-1.JPG

Condition-2: After adding extra row, original location shifts

condition-2.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
rcook
6-Contributor
(To:achopade)

If you are creating the FCF with dumb text, you can just create it inside of the table cell. The other option would be to create it as a GTOL, place it as a free note, call it in the table using &g## syntax where ## is the GTOL ID, then delete the free note GTOL.

achopade
4-Participant
(To:rcook)

Hello Roger,

Thanks for reply, I have tried the second option (call it in the table using &g## syntax where ## is the GTOL ID, then delete the free note GTOL.) but its not working.

will you please elaborate same?

rcook
6-Contributor
(To:achopade)

Ashwin,

Where are you getting stuck? Once you have the GTOL as a free note, hovering over it will give you the ID, then use that same ID in the table cell:

gtol1.jpg

Table cell will look like this:

gtol2.jpg

You can then delete or erase the GTOL that is floating in empty space - the one in the table cell will stay there.

Thanks,

Roger

achopade
4-Participant
(To:rcook)

Hello Roger,

Thanks its working. But I need to link that free note as select model & need to select PLACEMENT TYPE: FREE LEADER.

Then & only then I am able to create.

Thanks a lot for your support

Capture.jpg

Top Tags