cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Fill pattern tips or tricks

DalbeerSinghSoh
4-Participant

Fill pattern tips or tricks

i hardly use fill pattern at work so i dont know how reations can controle patterns... if u know anything even basic it will be helpful thanx

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
32 REPLIES 32

alright! nice!!!... that was easy, so far

sry, was ocupied this whole week.....

Thanx!

-Dalbeer

hey i think i hv missed my lessons

Hi Dalbeer...

In working on this lesson, I actually stumbled upon the ANSWER to how to make the shape you want using a pattern relation. I'm very excited about documenting it and showing it to you. Of course, as it happens, the entire world seems to have fallen in on me these past two weeks. I'm struggling to finish some other screenshots and slides I've promised other people, too.

I have a very cool way to create limitless patterns without using curves and all the other nonsense we used previously. Anyway... I promise I'll get back to it. I did't mean to leave you hanging out there with an incomplete tutorial!!

Take care...

-Brian

Top Tags