cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Finding relation information

ptc-5471878
1-Newbie

Finding relation information

I'm trying to edit some location of some bolt holes in a model that was done by an engineer who knows alot more about Creo than I do.

Below is part of what defines it.

DRILL_DIAMETER = (FLOOR(((diameter*scale)*100)+.5))/100

ELSE

DRILL_DIAMETER = (FLOOR(((diameter*scale)*10)+.5))/10

ENDIF

first_loc_dist = (FLOOR((( (((d34/2)+(cbore_diameter/2)+.09)*sin(45)) )*1000)+.5))/1000

second_loc_dist = first_loc_dist

My question is how do I find out information about the "FLOOR" above. I tried selecting it and clicking on driven by and driving but it says invalid symbol name and I can't find it in any parameter.

How do I figure out where this FLOOR is defined?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ceil() the smallest integer not less than the real value

floor() the largest integer not greater than the real value

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ceil() the smallest integer not less than the real value

floor() the largest integer not greater than the real value

Thanks for your help. I thought it might be a mathmatical function but I searched for floor in creo help but all it showed was unlreated topics.

Top Tags