cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

For Bended Sheetmetal, Make bend parameters available in repeat regions for drawings

fnefli
13-Aquamarine

For Bended Sheetmetal, Make bend parameters available in repeat regions for drawings

Hello,

In creo parametric,  i create a bended sheetmetal part, then i define a bend sequence.:

If i want to retrive the bend parameters in a drawing, a default note is created because i defined a bend sequence earlier :

This note  is not usable, because it takes only the language of the current Creo Session. I dont want to customize the text in the note with a mapkey, because this table is going to be used in multiple models  the aim is to automate the operation in a more subtile WAY.

The real solution it to create a repeat region with my customisable text in it / and bend parameters, only problem is :

WHY THE BEND PARAMETERS FOR SHEETMETAL PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE???

WHY PARAMETERS FOR CABLING INFOS, bend for PIPES ARE available and nothing for Sheetmetal :

These parameters exist since they are retrieved in the default table not i showed in the begining

==> Sheetmetal Bend parameters  MUST BE made available for repeat region PARAMETERS <==

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags