cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

GD&T True Position Tolerance Appearance In Model and Drawing

zientarad
2-Guest

GD&T True Position Tolerance Appearance In Model and Drawing

Hi everyone,

I do not want my true position tolerance showing up like this with the long leader line. I want it to show up with a short leader line that ends when the text starts. Does anyone know how to change this setting? See attached. 

To create this GD&T I was in the .PRT file, annotate tab, and picked on "Geometric Tolerance"

Then clicked on the hole note and all of a sudden my nice looking short leader line turned in to a long leader line. It ALSO shows up this way on my drawing.

Thanks,
Dan

5 REPLIES 5
j_k
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:zientarad)

Anyone have an answer?

JK - Creo 6.0.4.0
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:j_k)

@j_k 

Try changing the text orientation under display.

StephenW_0-1666118021695.png

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:StephenW)

@StephenW,

That only works for dimensions.  This is a standard hole note.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:j_k)

It seems to be caused by the leader being from a note instead of from a dimension. 

TomU_0-1666118661328.png

You could open a case with tech support and ask why, but I'm guessing they'll say it's is "working to spec".

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:zientarad)

If you create an idea for this I will vote for it. I played with Creo 10 (early build) briefly at the Orlando conference and I can report that it does the same thing there.

Top Tags