cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Getting informations about Point in Detailing

AmarKarthi_Aras
2-Guest

Getting informations about Point in Detailing

Hi,

I have created a Pipe using the "Insert - Advanced - Pipe" option in Wildfire 5.0 that passes through 3 different Datum Points.

When I create a drawing for the same is there a way I get the location information (x,y,z positions) of these 3 points from the default CSYS of the part automatically?

regards,

Amarkarthi

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Amar,

You have to create a feature with the measured distance between the WCS sperately to X,Y & Z axis.

Now, in relation fectch those values of local parameter and add a relation.

After that create a drawing, insert a table and with the "&" and pull the values respectively.

Hope this works !

Thanks

Amit

Top Tags