cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Graphics issue-the big orange blob

ptc-4863579
1-Newbie

Graphics issue-the big orange blob

I am having some issues with the display while creating welds. Whenever I select welds after they are created, or whatever feature I am not selecting while creating a weld, will 'highlight' in a giant orange blob. Does anyone have a fix to this? I have tried different drivers for my graphics card and they have not fixed it. I am hoping that this is a burried setting in Pro, but I have had no luck so far. Please help!

Weld+select+blob.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

What version of Pro / Creo are you on?

I didn't start seeing this until WF 5.0 (Creo/Elements) M150, and beyond.

As far as I know, there is no way to control this...

Darrin

We are on WF5.0 M150. I have noticed that it is a little better with metric units vs. imperial.

Yeah, unfortunately, M150 was the first version that I experienced this on.

We went from M070 to M150, so I'm not totally for sure when the actual change occured...

Darrin

Apparently this has been resolved in SPR 2147159:

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/spr.jsp?n=2147159

We do not have it installed yet, to verify this, but I thought that I would pass along this information for anyone that wanted to see if it works or not...

Darrin

THIS IS INDEED RESOLVED WITH M170 on WF 5 (Creo Elements / Pro)

We just installed M170 and the issue is gone.

Darrin

Top Tags