cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

HOW TO USE FLEXIBLE IN SIMPLE STRUCTURAL ASSEMBLY

KshetrabasiMaha
1-Newbie

HOW TO USE FLEXIBLE IN SIMPLE STRUCTURAL ASSEMBLY

In simple structural assembly flexible can be used to reduce number of parts

Flexible in assembly is generally used when child part drawing is not important and assembly drawing is sufficient to to show all the details of childpart

3 REPLIES 3

Good one. While I have tried this before, I was stuck when it came to getting the Item Code. Secondly, there could be holes on the members, which would vary with each member. An assembly cut too is not much help since the holes are made before assembly.

Yet to get it right.

All the same, good video.

Thank you for your comment

Flexible in assembly is generally used when child part drawing is not important and assembly drawing is sufficient to to show all the details of childpart

1.For Getting Item code- You can add a part parameter for itemcode(Just like I have used description in the video) and change the value in flexible(you can change the part parameter in flexible)

2.Holes in parts- You can have holes in part and supress the feature in parts in assembly if not required by flexible (There is option in flexible to supress feature)

But for bigger assembly flexible is not suitable

Regards

K.Mahanta

good.

-Hongjie

Top Tags