cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Handling problem in Creo 2.0

ptc-4496582
1-Newbie

Handling problem in Creo 2.0

I possess the student version of Creo Parametric 2.0 and have the following problem:

Whenever I want to turn my part, I can't do so. For any reason, ctrl. + the right button of my mouse does not work. If I want to select several surfaces, the ctrl. key works. I also can't slide in the same level. Has the handling changed from 1.0 to 2.0? Is there a possibility to change/show my assignement of keys?

Thanks for your help!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hello Jan.

Could it be that your mouse button has been re-assigned? Nothing should have changed from Creo 1 to Creo 2.

Can you please helpme? I have the student edition of creo. I installed it as directed, but when I try to open it, it says xercesc280mt.dll is missing. When I check in the MED folder, it is there. What should I do?

Hello and welcome to the forum, Adelar.

It wouldn't be the first time a path statement is missing in PTC products. You can try one of two things:

Copy the .dll file to your system's folder where other system .dll files exist, or you can add a path to the location where the not-found file is actually located.

You might also let Tim Brotherhood know you are having this issue through the forum private messages...

Timothy Brotherhood

Hello Antonius,

I also thought about that, but I couldn't find out where I can change those mouse button settings.

Top Tags