cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How add default bend radius?

jżołądź
4-Participant

How add default bend radius?

Hello everyone!

I am beginner hear so pleas be patient with me.

I would like to have set defaulty bend radius taken from my bend table. In previous ProE it was BY PARAMETER. In Creo2.0 option does not appear.

Pleas help!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Link don't work!

Sent again pleas!

Link is Ok.
But why I can't find parametr: SMT_PART_BEND_TABLE_NAME.
I typed it in FIND OPTION and it doesn't find anything!

With the part open go to File --> Prepare --> Model Properties. That is where you can set the properties. This sets them for that model. If you want to make these common create an empty sheet metal part, set the parameters and save that model. use that model as a template for all ne sheetmetal parts.

Top Tags