cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How do you copy an annotation feature from one combined state item to another?

wblanchard
1-Newbie

How do you copy an annotation feature from one combined state item to another?

I have been tasked with creating a new start_part in CREO4 to take advantage of the Annotate/Combined State Items.  I have created a copyright text note on the MBD1_Site_Map item that I want to show up in the same place on all of the Combined State Item Tabs that will be created.  I have pulled CAD examples from the web where this has been done but I can't figure out how they did it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wayne,

Try using "Add to state", activate combined state from annotation needs to be copied, select required annotation > Annotate tab > Add to State > Select next state where annotation need to be added.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Create the annotation in your model, see the model tree and then show in each combined view.

Wayne,

Try using "Add to state", activate combined state from annotation needs to be copied, select required annotation > Annotate tab > Add to State > Select next state where annotation need to be added.

Mahesh

You and Roy seem to be on the same path.  I had gone to this site: Creo Parametric Help Center to get my answer and yours follows their comments.  However, I can not find the "Add to state"  I only find "Remove from state".

OK a little more work on my part and I found the Icon.  Now it works as I had hoped.  Thanks for the prod.

Wayne,

"Add to state" is under Annotate tab, Manage annotations group, is it inactive or not available?

doneill
12-Amethyst
(To:wblanchard)

Thanks for investigating this!  I added "Add to State" to the right-click menu using "customize"...

clipboard_image_0.png

Top Tags