cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How hide curves from style surfaces and sweeps?

anordberg
1-Newbie

How hide curves from style surfaces and sweeps?

Hello,

I'm working on a beautiful model, but its beholders are distracted by ugly curves from sweep and style features! How do I go on to hide them?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

The thread linked above helped me get rid of the sweep curve. How do I hide the curves from the style feature?

put the style feature on a layer and hide the layer.

//Tobias

Thank you for your reply!

I want to keep the surfaces from the style feature, but not the curve. I tried thickening the style feature, but then I couldn't mirror it.

Is there a way to find specifically the curves of the style feature when creating the layer? I haven't worked much with layers.

I mirrored the style feature and I was silly enough to try and thicken the mirror feature, rather than thickening the style feature within the mirror.

On the first attempt after lunch I successfully thickened the style feature, and the mirrored version of it.

Also consider the fact that there is a difference in mirroring the "feature" and mirroring the "geometry". (...and mirroring "the part") It all depends on what you are trying to achieve.

//Tobias

if the curves bother you when you are in shaded mode, you can always change your config setting to not show them... (file - option - modeldisplay . (then under "shaded model setting", just uncheck "show datum curve features") )

//Tobias

Top Tags