cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How to adjust size of icons in Creo 4.0 ribbon?

ptc-6749480
6-Contributor

How to adjust size of icons in Creo 4.0 ribbon?

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the size of icons in the ribbon of Creo 4.0?

Thanks,

Bill

9 REPLIES 9
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:ptc-6749480)

I'm don't think you can change the actual icon sizes but you can hide the command labels.

Before:

Ribbon - Normal.PNG

After:

Ribbon - No Labels.PNG

How to hide them:

Ribbon - Hide Command Labels.png

@ptc-6749480 

Icon in Creo cannot resize. When resizing the Creo Window group/icon can collapse as  it works on group policy to decide which group needs to collapse first. 

Contrary to what @TomU and @Mahesh_Sharma said, you can resize icons (you can switch between large and small version of the icon). To change the size of the icon, first right-click the ribbon and select Customize the Ribbon to display Creo Parametric Options dialog box. Then you can simply right-click desired icon and select Small Button or Large Button to set the icon size.

For example, all icons set to Small Button:

ribbon_small_icons.png

And all icons set to Large Button:

ribbon_large_icons.png

@LukaszMazur 

Agree, I overlooked that.. Thanks for adding comments.  

This is great to know! However, small buttons seem to be the default option as well. I'd like and option to go "smaller" than the default option.

Thanks,

Bill

Hello,

Is there an easy / simple mean to set all icons to small buttons instead of doing one by one ?

Best regards,

Philippe

Not that I know of… So far I had to manually change every icon I needed.

Thanks for your answer .... this is quite hard to believe that PTC proposes such a low level of UI admin capability.

I think it is a good UI enhancement idea for PTC.

Top Tags