cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to automate editing table pattern??

apatel-10
1-Newbie

How to automate editing table pattern??

Hello all,

I am using creo-pro5

The problem is i have table.ptb file in working directory. i want to read this file using mapkey.(means automatic reading of this file). i have recorded mapkey, but it is only opening dialog box for table pattern edit. it is not reading file.

please find mapkey that has been recorded by recorder.

mapkey table_pat_read ~ Select `main_dlg_cur` `PHTLeft.AssyTree`1  `node2`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Trail `UI Desktop` `UI Desktop` `PREVIEW_POPUP_TIMER` \

mapkey(continued) `main_dlg_w1:PHTLeft.AssyTree:<NULL>`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ RButtonArm `main_dlg_cur` `PHTLeft.AssyTree` `node2`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ PopupOver `main_dlg_cur` `ActionMenu`1  `PHTLeft.AssyTree`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Open `main_dlg_cur` `ActionMenu`;~ Close `main_dlg_cur` `ActionMenu`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` `Redefine`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` `maindashInst0.ui_pat_table_quick_edit`;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` `dashInst0.stdbtn_1`;

please do needful,

Thanks for your support in advance,

Alok.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

the problem is that table.ptb is some kind of reserved name i guess.

Rename your file to another name.

Thanks for reply.

actually i am recording map key in wrong way.After recording by correct way problem solved.

Top Tags