cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to change number of digits in repeat region

TomášHlavinka
1-Newbie

How to change number of digits in repeat region

Hello,

I need your help with active_draving.dtl file setting-up so that i would have one more digit (4gigits) in a red colored column in the drawing

as below. It is just a family table with a parameter "MASS" - I cannot find the right option in dtl file to make the number more accurate.

2014-09-02_173659.jpg

Thanx a lot in advance

Tom

7 REPLIES 7

Just guessing as I don't use repeat regions... can you use the [.4] at the end of the variable in the table?

Do you mean the table in drawing, family table in part or the variable in relations?

here some printscreens:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

[.4] after a numeric parameter overwrites the default number of digits to 4.

Hi,

Antonius means your drawing table.

Instead of the "&fam.inst.param.value" in your repeat region table try "&fam.inst.param.value[.4]"

Btw is this a 2D repeat region? Looks like you have two regions in your table.

Let us know how that worked out for you.

Yes, thanks for clarifying, Jakub

in drawing under layout--format--decimal places, fill the number of digits you want, then select the one or group by crossing over you want to change, done. Bill

JD_9876527
4-Participant
(To:bzhuan)

In using Creo 8, "drawing under layout--format--decimal places,", this works for me. 

fam.inst.param.name{.number of digits]  didn't work for me. (In past versions, this was the fix).  Still works for Mass properties though.

I noticed that having the dimensions displayed as "@S" prevents the digits from being displayed in the table.

You have to change them back to "@D" temporarily, and the number of digits display will update (with update tables).

Top Tags