cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to display bend line in sheetmetal model?

yseo
8-Gravel

How to display bend line in sheetmetal model?

I made planar feature in sheetmetal part.

And added flange wall on edge.

After applied flat pattern I would like to display bend line.

If impossible I would like to display original egde in flatten state.

Is it possible?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:yseo)

Hello Yong Bok Seo

if your flat pattern was created succesfully, then should be created "bend axis" (in my opinion the same like bend lines). See attached picture.

bend_line-axis.JPG

In praxis l´m using this bend axis to sketch lines for engraving ---> it makes work easier for guys from workshop.

Hope it helps...

Regards

Milan Bonka

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mbonka
15-Moonstone

Hello Yong Bok Seo

if your flat pattern was created succesfully, then should be created "bend axis" (in my opinion the same like bend lines). See attached picture.

bend_line-axis.JPG

In praxis l´m using this bend axis to sketch lines for engraving ---> it makes work easier for guys from workshop.

Hope it helps...

Regards

Milan Bonka

yseo
8-Gravel

Hello Milan Bonka

I am really happy to get your good solution.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Top Tags