cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to increase the size , say by x% of a dead pro/e model?

ptc-2725510
1-Newbie

How to increase the size , say by x% of a dead pro/e model?

Hi...I have downloaded a dead model which obviously shows nothing in the model tree except the default co-ordinate system and the part as a whole(neutral_id). I would like to know whether it is possible for me to increase its size as a whole...say by x%...like that..is it possible??...if yes, how?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-2725510)

Hello, try Edit>Scale model

Thanks sylvain...but the problem is when I give the scale...the regeneration fails..infact the pro/e window closes down itself during regeneration....Is there a solution?....Have anyone tried a scale change in a dead model?
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-2725510)

I've just tried it and it works on my worstation... (made a .neu file then opened it as a part and scaled it)

thanks buddy...that works!!
Top Tags