cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to indicate in repeat region relation assigned or calculated weight

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

How to indicate in repeat region relation assigned or calculated weight

I have a table that is reporting the Mass among other things. However, some of our models have a density assigned and some have the actual mass assigned in the PRO_ALT_MP_MASS parameter. I also have two columns in the table that I am trying to get to report whether the information was assigned using the weight or calculated from the density.
My thought was to (then realized why this doesn'twork correctly) write that if the asm_mbr_pro_alt_mp_mass exists then to mark the assigned column with an X and the computed column with a dash. Otherwise reverse the X and dash. In all cases though the first column is marked with an X.
if exists("asm_mbr_pro_alt_mp_mass")
MP=asm_mbr_pro_alt_mp_mass*rpt_qty
AW="X"
CW="-"
else
MP=asm_mbr_pro_mp_mass*rpt_qty
CW="X"
AW="-"
ENDIF

Is there another way to show whether the weight was calculated or assigned?

Steve G

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags