cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to make hole charts parametric on a drawing

ptc-3463191
1-Newbie

How to make hole charts parametric on a drawing

Hello all. I am a new PRO/E user who has come from another software background. (You know the other company in Massachusetts whose name shall not be named.) I am trying to create a hole chart in a drawing and would like to create it parametrically. How does one do this in PRO/E? Currently I am inputting X and Y locations for over 100 holes manually in the drawing by dimensioning the part and transfering the numbers to the table. I should be able to automatically pull this info from the patterns I had put into the model but I am not sure how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:ptc-3463191)

Show your picture

Top Tags