cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to make the regeneration pop-up not appearing in the center of the screen ?

ptc-5339136
1-Newbie

How to make the regeneration pop-up not appearing in the center of the screen ?

Hello everybody,

I think everything is in the title

When regenerating a part, a small pop-up appears in the center of the screen with a progression bar with green sectors...

I understand the utility of this pop-up but sometimes I'd appreciate it to be in a corner of my screen, allowing me to see the geometry changes more accurately.

Right now, the pop-up often appears in the center of the screen, hidding partially the part

Many thanks for your help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

There's a free programming utility called AutoIT that you can use to deal with this.

It's an easy to use language that includes statements such as WinWaitActive () so that the program won't do anything until the named window is active. At that point, use WinMove() to move the window wherever you like.

Many Thanks David,

I downloaded the software you indicated and will try to get my "problem" solved with.

I'll give you a feedback if it works !

Top Tags