cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to save an animation to a PDF file

ptc-5113576
1-Newbie

How to save an animation to a PDF file

Hello,everyone, I made an animation and wanna save this to a file as PDF. Actually some guys make it,follow the attachment, which can demonstrate the animation.But I couldn`t,need your help, thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
8 REPLIES 8

Okay, I'm intrigued.  I give up, how's it done?

Hello,

Google directed me to 3D PDF Animate ... http://www.tetra4d.com/products/enrichment/3d-pdf-animate

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

You can try PTC Creo Illustrate

Software consultant.

YES, Creo Illustrate 3.0 M020 is able to save PDF containing animation.

File > Save Figure As > Save As 3D File > set Type to PDF (*.pdf) and enter file name > Save > select Animation option > Save

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Maybe this should be added to the animation and mechanism capture routine.

I would say it is useful, but not if I have to pay for yet another license and maintenance.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, It`s done in Creo1.0, Is there someone give me some tips?

I know how to do animations in Creo, but not saving them as PDF.

Now I'm intrigued again

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-5113576)

can we get more information on this?

Sounds really cool

Top Tags