cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to show welding symbols in drawings

vkumar-2
1-Newbie

How to show welding symbols in drawings

Hello All

Can anybody suggest me , how to show the Welding symbols in

detail drawings

Regards

Vijay

+91 9845809483

4 REPLIES 4

Vijay, which version of Pro/E (or Creo) are you using? If using Creo2, select the drawing view in which you want the symbols to appear, select the ANNOTATE tab, choose SHOW MODEL ANNOTATIONS, then pick the SHOW MODEL SYMBOLS tab (second tab from the right, shown below) ...show_symbols_creo2.jpg (

Hi Mr DAN MCCAHERTY

Thanks for the Info.

I am using creo 2.0 Version

Regards

Vijay

aholguin
4-Participant
(To:DanMcCaherty)

Hello,

I've followed the instruction to "Show Model Annotations" however some annotations will not appear. In the "Show the model symbols" tab it says "No annotations can be shown in the current sheet/view for the selected objects."  If I select the entire view to show model annotations it will show some of the welding symbols but not the ones I want.  If I go to the model tree and select tree filters-Annotations to find the annotation there is an eyeball that precedes the symbol name.  What does this mean?  Is it part of the problem? See attached picture.

weldsymbol.JPG

aholguin
4-Participant
(To:aholguin)

I think I solved my own problem.  What happened was I was "showing" the annotations on another view but had "erased" them which seems to mean they are erased from view so that one cannot see them but they're still in the drawing.  I went back and deleted the "erased" symbols and then was able to add them to the view I wanted.  I guess the eyeball means they are being "shown" somewhere.  Lesson learned:  if you "erase" an annotation and you physically cant see them they are still technically being "shown."

Top Tags