cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

I created a family table for an assembly, but when I choose one of the instance (except the generic), the model just can't get regenerated.

jyan-3
1-Newbie

I created a family table for an assembly, but when I choose one of the instance (except the generic), the model just can't get regenerated.

I have a task to create a bent which contains panels and columns(see picture 1#), the variation parameter of this bent is the height.And in height 1 and 2, there should be 2 panels,and 3 panels for height 3 and 4.

1.png

So I create a family table to control the bent(see picture 2#), M4817 GIRT PLATE PARAMETER is the component which is excluded in height 1 and 2 and included in height 3 and 4.

Fill_story_height controls the bent height.

2.png

After I save this assembly and re-open it, and then choose the instance(except the generic) FHR3(see picture 3#), the height of the module don't change(see picture 4#), and a yellow warning symbol comes.

3.png 4.png

it should be like below shows,which I change the parameter in parameter box.

5.png6.png

I can't find out the reason why the family table instance can't regenerate with the parameter changes.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags