cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to measure distance between two axis but get results in X,Y,Z, coordinates.

SOLVED

I need to measure distance between two axis but get results in X,Y,Z, coordinates.

I need to measure distance between two axis but get results in X,Y,Z, coordinates. I saw that this was doable in Creo parametric 2.0 but can't find it in Creo Parametric 3.0, any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I need to measure distance between two axis but get results in X,Y,Z, coordinates.

It's in the center of the measure dialog.

Capture.JPG

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I need to measure distance between two axis but get results in X,Y,Z, coordinates.

When I use either the distance or summary measurement tools, I get a distance between any two axes.  The summary tool also gives me the angle.

Are you specifying a coordinate system in the projection box?  That's the only way I get the X, Y & Z.

--
LinkedIn

I don't see that option.

It's in the center of the measure dialog.

Capture.JPG

--
LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Perfect, thanks for your help.

Announcements
LiveWorx Call For Papers Happening Now!