cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Insert a profile tolerance frame in note

Hongjie
4-Participant

Insert a profile tolerance frame in note

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to insert a profile tolerance frame in general note where all general technical requirements are listed, which like:

UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

1. PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ASME Y14.9-2009

2. DIGITAL DATA FILE INCLUDES FILLTS,CORNER RADII AND DRAFT

3. VALUES QUERIED FROM PROE ARE BASIC

(here put a profile of surface)

I can insert / create a symbol (like surface finish) in note by &gym(symbol name in ProE lib), however I can not find a geometric tolerance in proe lib( symbol dirctionery). It is also possible to relate a seperated profile tolerance frame with general note but I prefer to directly insert it in note, which is more convenerience for move and edit.

thank you any instruction and have a nice day.

Best regards, Hongjie

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You may want to check out this thread

Tips for text

specifically, page 8

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You may want to check out this thread

Tips for text

specifically, page 8

Hongjie
4-Participant
(To:RonSt.Pierre)

Hi Ron,

Thank you very much to introduce so winderful thread, my problem is solved.

I am reading the thread with big small, all are kindly and good experts. On the other side it is boring job to search and read PTC help center.

Best regards, Hongjie

Top Tags