cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the 'section' dragger arrow?

seanmcdonn
11-Garnet

Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the 'section' dragger arrow?

When defining a section offset distance the dragger arrow is very helpful.  I often use it to quickly view a variety of sections through a part or assembly.

However, the dragger seems to jump in increments of about 0.032".  For smaller products this is far too large of an increment.  Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the dragger arrow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@seanmcdonn wrote:

When defining a section offset distance the dragger arrow is very helpful.  I often use it to quickly view a variety of sections through a part or assembly.

However, the dragger seems to jump in increments of about 0.032".  For smaller products this is far too large of an increment.  Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the dragger arrow?

Hi,

try setting *_GRID_INTERVAL config.pro option. Eg. INCH_GRID_INTERVAL

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@seanmcdonn wrote:

Hi,

try setting *_GRID_INTERVAL config.pro option. Eg. INCH_GRID_INTERVAL

Martin Hanák

Perfect!!  That works!!  Thank you very much

Top Tags