cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Light and shadows

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

Light and shadows

Funny Rendering with Creo Parametric:

light and shadows - Creo Parametric.jpg

Here is the source in three views

picture source.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
9 REPLIES 9

nice.jpg

Now that's funny.

I originally stated that Creo is a new body, interiror, dashboard and features on the same engine but after using Creo 1.0 for some time, I would have to agree with you.

The Menu Manager is still there and Creo as a whole is unfinished.  Ugly icons, features not converted over, etc.

I think this post you wrote the wrong section - this is rendering section

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Sorry Vladimir

I know this is the rendering section but I was only commenting on what the rendering was saying.  Creo is Pro/E.  PTC wants us to believe it's a new CAD software and I was commenting on the message the rendering was displaying.

I can remove it.

No prob Damian, it is OK.

I think that DalbeerSinghSohal want to create a logo Pro/E is Creo Elements/Pro - something like this render

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Guess I read deep into your Renderings message.  🙂   Love the trick with the lights shinning thru the object.  Very clever.

My modest idea and perfect creation by Creo Parametric

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

i just made it for fun.. but the message is same that u gave in this render

Hello Dalbeer

Your render is cool. I like the rendering and fun with Creo Parametric too

Nice work.

I look forward to new rendered ideas

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags