cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Load "print out"...

pdkoren
1-Newbie

Load "print out"...

I have 4 analyses each with 16 load cases, each consistingof3inividual loads each havingFx, Fy and Fz values. IS there any way to simply get/view the input values on all these loads? I know the .rpt file has a nice "Resultant Load on Model" per load set section and I've used to check my inputs, but for my report appendix, I want to include all the values. I do have them in an excel spread sheet, but that includes all the loads for about 20 other items that were part of a big Adams MBS run. My option is to spend some time cleaning this up into something I can show in a report but I thought I would ask first to see if there wasn't a way to show this in Creo. OR, if this wasn't already there in text for in one of the multitude of files that get generated during a run.

thanks in advance...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags