cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Measure rounding problem!

stavil
1-Newbie

Measure rounding problem!

Hello everybody,

Creo Elements am a new user in the program. Planning & top because there is also so good I'm writing using google translation. I apologize for the inconvenience. However, as much about the program can not find the source. I have encountered a problem with our esteemed users want to consult the marrow.

I'm doing as part of Parametric drawings. However, I draw a very long piece measuring tool when using the measure-digit numbers involved. How can I solve this problem? Or marrow a lisp file it is there? Also on the subject as I add photos. Maybe translation may be faulty. Thank you in advance for your answers. to discuss

lzqokp.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:stavil)

In the System Setting menu there is a section for Measure, and in there you can adjust the number of decimal places displayed for distance measurements.

Thank you for your reply.

I do not have a model, you say settings change. These figures are constantly increasing in processes such as mirroring. What should I do to prevent the formation of full measure and draw decimal places.

PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:stavil)

measure_dec_places.GIF

Top Tags