cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Model Appearence Libary Path

ahoerl
5-Regular Member

Model Appearence Libary Path

Hello,

I am trying to modify the Library directory for the Creo-Appearence Manager.

In our actual configuration the path of the Libary is (Installation-Path)

C:\PTC\Creo 3.0\M130\Common Files\graphic-library

Instead i would need to provide an appearence Libary that can be edited by an Administrator on a Server-Path.

I know that i could use the "My Appearence" Tab, and simply browse the diffrent Library Files. (And preset the Standard-Searchpath)

But, the Folder Tree, thats avilable in the  Library-Tab would be a lot more user-friendly, because i will have to provide a big amount of Appearences. (diffrent .dmt-Files) 

I couldn't find any Config-Options for this. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@ahoerl wrote:

Hello,

Instead i would need to provide an appearence Libary that can be edited by an Administrator on a Server-Path.

I know that i could use the "My Appearence" Tab, and simply browse the diffrent Library Files. (And preset the Standard-Searchpath)

But, the Folder Tree, thats avilable in the  Library-Tab would be a lot more user-friendly, because i will have to provide a big amount of Appearences. (diffrent .dmt-Files) 

Thanks.

Hi,

set config.pro option PRO_TEXTURE_LIBRARY

See http://www.proesite.com/cgi-bin/find_option.cgi?srch=PRO_TEXTURE_LIBRARY&ver=creo1

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:ahoerl)

Is this what you are looking for?

Capture.JPG

There is always more to learn in Creo.

@ahoerl wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi,

set config.pro option PRO_TEXTURE_LIBRARY

See http://www.proesite.com/cgi-bin/find_option.cgi?srch=PRO_TEXTURE_LIBRARY&ver=creo1

Martin Hanák
ahoerl
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the quick answer!

The PRO_TEXTURE_LIBRARY worked fine! 

I had some troubles with setting up the library Directory, because the Folders kept appearing empty.

I found out, that the path you choose for your pro_texture_library has to be the Folder containing the libraryfolder.

For Example the "Common Files" Folder in Creo Installation-Path. This one has be set in the config Option. 

the subfolder "graphic-library" contains the structure provided in your link. Then it works.

I already did Setup the File on Network and it seems to work as intended!

Thanks for the quick Response!

Top Tags