cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Model Tree graphics question.

cshah
5-Regular Member

Model Tree graphics question.

I am facing the issue with Model Tree Graphics.see the attachement...Green button type icon appear in Model

Tree. Any Help greatly appreciated....

Jay_creo.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

That looks like artifacts from the display driver not refreshing the screen properly. Try updating your display driver and/or installing a certified driver for your system/video card.

If this is the only graphics driver problem you are seeing, count yourself lucky. Normally it persists to any dialog where you get these types of remnants throughout entire window.

If you are running a Dell computer, specifically with an NVidia graphics card, you will want to use a Dell driver, not the NVidia driver. Dell issues very few releases but they seem to be compatible with Creo.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Nvidia has PTC approved drivers on their site if you have an Nvidia card (and you are not comfortable using the very latest).

ATi probably has the same thing? but I'm not sure.

If you are using integrated graphics, try whatever latest driver they have available.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:Inoram)

Matt, this is likely true for for most systems, yes... but not for Dell Precision M6600 laptops. I have tried and failed at every level using NVidia supplied drivers. I get serious artifacts that make Creo unusable. These laptops have the NVidia Quadro 3000M graphics card. My reliable driver version is 296.79 from Dell. The earlier version was like 278-something.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomD.inPDX)

yeah.....we need to get you away from these Dell's. hehe.

I hear ya, I know you have had issues with drivers. I have run multiple Dell desktops and laptops on newer drivers and have not had issues MOST of the time. Once in awhile a new driver would not work right but that was a long time ago. And then I would just back down one rev (usually the driver I had been previously using).

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:Inoram)

I'm taking donations, Matt

Top Tags