cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Model Tree scroll up when i Activate the window

lcoppi
1-Newbie

Model Tree scroll up when i Activate the window

Hi,

eveytime i Activate the window, creo automatically scroll up the model tree to the first feature.

Thi is very bothering when i'm working with two models in parallel with very long feature trees !

Is there a way or an option to avoid this ?

Thank you very mutch !

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
(To:lcoppi)

Same problem here, very irritating, I put it down to PTC lack of attention to detail. Surprised no one has an answer. Might be a scroll setting in config.pro but I have not found it yet.

bgruman
1-Newbie
(To:lcoppi)

I have been annoyed by the same issue for a long time...  (Years I'm sure...)

I'm currently on Creo2 M130.    Just wanted to point out one thing that I have noticed with this behavior...

If I launch two separate sessions of Creo (requiring two licenses) then the tree stays where it was and does not jump.

If I launch one session of Creo (requiring only one license) then open another part in a second window, the model tree will jump as described.

This has been happening for so long that I've become numb to it,  but now that you guys got me thinking about it again I'm sure today will be very frustrating!  Thanks!  LOL!

Bernie Gruman

Owner / Designer / Builder

www.GrumanCreations.com

Top Tags