cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

ModuleWorks Issue

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine

ModuleWorks Issue

I have discovered a major issue with ModuleWorks where I have a manufacturing file that is a family table of parts. I programmed the first part then switched the part to the instance and some things blew up (which I expected to happen). There are 3 operations in the manufacturing tree. I fixed the first operation and want to run a quick check using moduleworks to see if everything is okay. Moduleworks will NOT run if you have any failed features in the manufacturing file it seems. I tried suppressing the features and it still will not run the recovered first operation. I guess I need to fix all errors before running checks?  Seem kind of odd that I can't check individual operations. I am sure if I turn this in to support I will get "that is the intended functionality"

ModuleWorks issue.JPG

1 REPLY 1

If you can report it then I'd say do it. ModuleWorks is kind of new addition. PTC might be able to reconsider the introduction of it and allow to run it even with failed features in any of the family table's assembly.

Top Tags