cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Multiple configurations of part with multiple PICs loaded

pdiletti-2
11-Garnet

Multiple configurations of part with multiple PICs loaded

Hello everybody

Using CREO4 , I need to load several pictures on part.

Pictures are imported using Model Display/Images/Import .

If I have two pictures , is it possible to create two different configurations (Simply Reps ? or other technique) in order to have only one pic at a time ?

Many thanks

Pier

3 REPLIES 3

@pdiletti-2 

I don't think there is any option available for the same..

I'm pretty sure you cannot control image display using a simp. rep. What you can do is this: import multiple pictures into the model. Obviously you have to select the planar surface for each image you import. You can then control the display of each image by selecting it and clicking the Hide icon, which will hide the selected image. In this way you can hide the images you don't need, leaving the one you do want.

When the time comes where you want to switch which image is the visible one, you select the Images drop-down icon in the ribbon, select the image that is hidden, then toggle off the Hide icon for that image. That will re-display that image, and you can in turn hide the one you no longer want. A little clunky, but certainly doable.

-------
Matt Huybrecht

Yes, thanks

This is the "regular" way to manually hide or show the images.

My idea is to automate the visualization using specific different configurations.

Thanks anyway 

Pierluigi

Top Tags