cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

No Hidden line detail for swept blends

nhanratty
2-Guest

No Hidden line detail for swept blends

All

Not sure if this is 'intended functionality' but attached is a drawing view of a model created using a thin walled swept blend.

The view has been set to No Hidden but as you can see I am still able to view a lot of the hidden edges.

Any idea why this is the case?

Creo 2.0 m120

Regards,

Neal

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:nhanratty)

Do you have "Fast HLR" enabled? This can cause issues...

[cid:image002.jpg@01CFD8BA.22BE5790]

Thanks Tom

I have tried that option on and off but it doesn't make a difference.

The strange thing is the resultant PDF is created correctly without the hidden lines.

Regards,

Neal Hanratty
Engineering Systems and Standards Manager
Terex Materials Processing Group

T +44 (0)28 8241 8769
F +44 (0)28 8225 2740
M +44 (0)75 3495 2739
E neal.hanratty@terex.com<">mailto:neal.hanratty@terex.com>

Just a quick update...thought if I made it completely solid and then shelled it I might get a better result, but no joy.

The attached image is completely solid part....this must be a bug?

All

For those that are interested I think I have found the problem...we have a config.pro option 'mesh_spline_surf' set to yes.

When I changed this to no it corrected the views.

Regards,

Top Tags