cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Odd suppressed features

RonGrabau
7-Bedrock

Odd suppressed features

Hi All,

I have a part that is downloaded from the web. I see that there are suppressed features. I wanted to take a look at these features and/or delete them but the only option I get is to delete.

[cid:image003.png@01CFA4BE.CE29A150]

I don’t remember ever having this problem. There is no family table in this part. Has anyone ever seen this? I am using Creo Parametric 2.0 M090. The part is a fairly simple spring but I don’t like submitting objects to PDMLink that have suppressed features. In this case I may since you cannot resume them but it would be nice to clean up the model.

I am just wondering more of what in the heck is going on. I HATE inanimate objects beating me (hence my dislike for video games) so any help with this would be appreciated.

Ronald B. Grabau
HP PDE-IT
Roseville, CA
916-540-3074
-<">mailto:->

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:RonGrabau)

If you can only delete them, then they are most likely suppressed by Pro/PROGRAM. To be able to resume them, go into Pro/PROGRAM and delete any conditional statements (IF, ENDIF) around these features.

Tom U.
Top Tags