cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Opening a new model in Creo Elements Express 4.0

TimCarter
1-Newbie

Opening a new model in Creo Elements Express 4.0

When using Creo Elements Direct Modeling Express 4.0, if I attempt to open another model, after first selecting "New Session" in the File menu, the model will leave multiple images as it is being moved (rotated, panned, etc.). I have to completely close Creo and reopen it to load another model.

Is that a known bug, or is it something to do with my PC, or is there a setting I've missed?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

That seems to be graphical problem, not every card works well with CAD.

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender

Hello Tim

what you can even try is F11 for full screen and then again F11 for normal view.

That could help 😉

One other experiment: delete everything with "DELETE ALL 3D" in place off "New Session"

and then load the other model.

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
Top Tags