cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Orion in Pro/E

tcooper
1-Newbie

Orion in Pro/E

NASA's next vehicle (maybe) is being done in Pro/E

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6
chris5
1-Newbie
(To:tcooper)

Thats nice. I suppose even the inside is ok.

Nope, you can't see inside, export controled and all that government stuff, I could show you, but then I'd have to....

chris5
1-Newbie

If I lived in the USA I would like to work with you. I suppose you are controlled on safety and spionage with every mail you do on the web?

You hit the nail on the head.  It's not a matter of "You never know when big brother is watching", but rather he is always watching.

CM10
1-Newbie

Yep. I was hoping to work on that project.  I applied several times for jobs there thru LM itself, and thru a small sub-contractor (Infinity).  Dunno why I didn't get the call, especially with 13+ years on Pro/E, 2+ years NASA experience (Glenn), and almost 15 years working for the DOD out at and thru China Lake.

Best of luck with it.

Thanks for the best wishes.

It's been a bumpy ride, with the new administration trying to pull the rug out from under it.  Looks like things might get back on track, next fiscal year though.  The next question is, will we be able to hire back the 30% that were laid off in the interim?

I assume your not on site with NASA anymore, so good luck to you too.

Top Tags