With a Copy Geom feature it's possible to transfer geometry (surfaces,datums,curves...) and annotations.
We need to transfer PARAMETERS (to display for example the PTC_WM_REVISION or other PDMLink parameters of the source part).
I vote 1000 times yes for this, because it would make our lifes easier
We always choosed a workaround via non-gemetric-annotation-KE
- Create annotation KE in source part
- Add non-geometric annotation
- Add some new parameters to this annotation object
- create relations in source part to fill parameters of annotation-KE
- now create published geometry KE and add the created annotation
- after inserting copied geometry you get the annotation as subobject
now you are able to use this transfered parameters in your relations
As you can see..... this is much work for transfering a single value