cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

PRO_MP_DENSITY change

T_F
16-Pearl
16-Pearl

PRO_MP_DENSITY change

I have one catalog part from one supplier, that in it's catalog he says what it's part's weight. He suplies a 3d simplified part, so CREO is unable to calculate it's weight. I'me building a family table with all the family components.

So, is there any way to change PRO_MP_DENSITY to have the final weight of the part, according to the provided part?

Example: the catalog says one family item weighs 3.1Kg, but Creo according to the simplified drawn part, calculates 5.2Kg, so for measuring correctly the assembly weight, e need that part to weighs the 3.1 Kg.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:T_F)
3 REPLIES 3
TomU
23-Emerald IV
T_F
16-Pearl
16-Pearl
(To:TomU)

It worked!

T_F
16-Pearl
16-Pearl

Well it looks that i still have a problem.

T_F_0-1586459773218.png

I have made a few tentives to solve this. But no way.

At the moment, I have created a mass properties feature, to calculate the volume of the part, and in initial relations

the following relation.

MP_DENSITY=PESO/VOLUME:FID_VOLUME

"PESO" is the parameter that contains the value of part's weight.

I've inserted this relation in post relations, and there is always requesting regeneration, it looks that it's in a infinite loop of regenerations.

I tried to use, the PRO_MP_VOLUME, but part's weight, isn't according to the parameter that I've created (PESO).

At the moment is working, but I'm having that alert message.

Top Tags