cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 - Rendering Enhancements

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 - Rendering Enhancements

Enhanced graphic performance and quality

PTC Creo Parametric continues to see significant improvement in graphics performance and capability. Shade with reflections has been significantly improved to support realistic materials with access to different material classes that will each be displayed appropriately, such as metal, glass, paint, and plastic. In addition, bump maps are now realistically displayed in the graphics areas. Full support has been added for HDR images that can now show realistic reflections interactively on the geometry, offering control over the intensity, location, and size of the HDR image.

All these changes allow users to work in an immersive environment and see a representation of how the product will look in the real world.

... I like Creo ... and... I have to created for you new Rendered Wallpapers with high resolution - 4K resolution (3840x2160) or UHD - ultra high definition rendered Wallpaper

Source Creo 3.0 model:

creo3-bals_no-render.png

Final rendering with Creo 3.0:

creo3_bals-4K-3840x2160.jpg

Note: more info about the Creo enhancements you can find here - Top Enhancements in PTC Creo®  Parametric™ 3.0

Have a nice "Creo" day

Vladimir

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
2 REPLIES 2

Looking forward to experiencing this myself

@Antonius: I Looking forward to yours Renderings and helpful tips for other designers

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags