cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Parameters

gcontreras
1-Newbie

Parameters

Hello,

i want to do a part list. In every of my parts I added parameters like wight and perimeter. I want this parametrs to appear in the part list. I read that I should add this parameters to the tree column which I did, and they should appear when I add the table, but they don´t. I´m also not sure if for it to appear I need to add the table from file.

Has someone an idea?

Thank you very much.

Edna

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:gcontreras)

A parts list is only in an assembly file. Do you want that information at the assembly level?

You need to create a BOM table and add a column for the weight and perimeter and then use asm.mbr.<name_of_parameter> in those columns.

Garcia,

if you upload example data file, then I can help you.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags