cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Printing more then one file at the time ?

mkotkowski
3-Visitor

Printing more then one file at the time ?

Hi , maybe i’m just a dreamer but i was wondering if there is such a feature or mapkey possible to set up , that prints all the drw files associated with currently open assemble ,  another simple solution would be if you could just select drw files in workspace and print them from there but I can’t see that option , surly there has to be a way to avoid printing them one by one

Thanks for any help that u can offer

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Michal,

Take a look at Distributed Batch, it's a seperate install on the Pro/E intall disk.
You can use it to batch print, export (drawings, parts, assemblies) to alternate file formats, and with the latest run mapkeys against files in your work space or local directory.

Hope this helps,
Don Anderson

Thanks,
Don Anderson
No time Like the Present!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michal,

Take a look at Distributed Batch, it's a seperate install on the Pro/E intall disk.
You can use it to batch print, export (drawings, parts, assemblies) to alternate file formats, and with the latest run mapkeys against files in your work space or local directory.

Hope this helps,
Don Anderson

Thanks,
Don Anderson
No time Like the Present!

Hello Michal,

have you tried Don's suggestion? It sounds like exactly what you are searching for (minus the dream that the system automatically fetches all related drawings)

If you find it working for you, please let the community know and mark the thread as answered (click Correct Answer in Don's post).

Thanks,

Gunter

Top Tags