cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Pro drops on check in

MartinBrown
3-Visitor

Pro drops on check in

All
I have two users that loose pro almost every time they check in a new part. The parts will check in but they have to restart pro after each new part.
I have checked the STD.OUT from one user and the only clue is Exception - code was -1073741819. Does any one know what this code this is?
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to look or what to do? I have many users but only two are complaining about this problem.
One user tells me that pro will also drop out about 50% of the time as he looks at the event manager. I don't know if these are related but I thought I would mention it.

We are using WF4 M020 and Windchill PDMlink 9.0 M030

Any thoughts?

Martin T. Brown
Mechanical Designer
Merrick & Company
1099 Commerce Park
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865)241-4642

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags