cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

ProE 5.0 CAD Basic Sketching Techniques

osbexg
1-Newbie

ProE 5.0 CAD Basic Sketching Techniques

Just a little Pro ENGINEER basic sketching tutorial for the CAD team on FRC 1671 Bichanan Bird Brains.

7 REPLIES 7

GOOD CLEAR VIDEO

Poor video. All this things can be found just by "click and try".

Nothing say about spline & size of spline.

Nothing about simmetrical dimensions.

Nothing about Interactive denial from constants.

Nothing about modify and not-intarctive modify.

Nothing about replace of references.

Nothing about text along curve.

Nothing about export/import of scketch.

Nothing about open & closed scketches & helping instruments for this.

Nothing a lot... This is just basic-basic-basic. Internet overloaded by this bubblegum.

Let's do something real good. More professional & advance, please.

Great video Evan. How long have you been using the software? Are you a student of FIRST or a mentor?

osbexg
1-Newbie
(To:osbexg)

Thanks, sir! I appreciate the comment.

osbexg
1-Newbie

Oh, sorry about that.  This video was meant for beginner students of Pro ENGINEER, and I needed to be able to place ideas and topics into a short video.  From now on, I will put in the tag word "basic" to clarify that the topics discussed in the video tutorial are of novice skill.  However, I plan to make videos on more advanced topics later on.

osbexg
1-Newbie

Thanks, Mr. BostonDan.  I am a student of FIRST and started using ProE last year in the school's robotics program.  This year, I am head of the CAD team, and this video tutorial just gave a brief overview of what I expect my team to be able to do.  I plan on creating more videos on other topics like solid modeling, sheetmetal parts, assembling, mechanisms, drawings, and whatever else becomes necessary.

Congratulations Evan, I look forward to your upcoming videos and good luck this year!

Top Tags